Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] bridget kane kennedy
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:11:29 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/2007 4:29:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:
Did your gG Catherine (Mrs Peter Çrot) get married in Chicago?
Her marriage license might show her father's name?
I am assuming Bridget and Somebody Kennedy married in Ireland because
dau Catherine K Porter was born in Ireland. Is that right? I saw a
1930 entry for a Peter J Crot, mother born Ireland. Is that Peter
Crot your grandfather?

Nan

Hi Nan,

Peter Crot is my grandfather. I never checked to see where they were
married. That is a great idea. I never thought of that having her fathers name on
it ...duh...see why I lurk.

Thanks,
Ann