Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Rita Clubs?
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:06:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/2007 12:29:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
writes:
Ann,

I don't know where my Kane's were from in Ireland, but best guess is County
Clare.? They intermarried with Miniter's and Minogue's of Clare, and I note
your maiden name in your email.? Maybe yours were not from Clare, but I know
Minogue is a familiar name there.?

Susan

Hi Susan,

Yes my Minogue's were from Clare. O'Callahan's Mills, Co. Clare. Which is
in East Clare.

I always wondered how they married, did the have dances and maybe mix East
and West Clare?? I never heard about Miniters, Minogues and Kanes
intermarrying that is very interesting to me. You don't by chance remember where you
read that do you??

Thanks.
Ann