From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] bridget kane kennedy
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:28:21 -0500

Your welcome Ann.

Did your gG Catherine (Mrs Peter Çrot) get married in Chicago?
Her marriage license might show her father's name?
I am assuming Bridget and Somebody Kennedy married in Ireland because
dau Catherine K Porter was born in Ireland. Is that right? I saw a
1930 entry for a Peter J Crot, mother born Ireland. Is that Peter
Crot your grandfather?

Nan