From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Foley & Caulfield
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:06:10 -0500

Nice to hear from another Floridian, Janice.

The Illinois Marriage index has a Delia CALLAGHAN married to a
Patrick J Foley in Cook County on 5/11/1886, certificate number 102039.

I don't see a marriage index entry for a Michael Foley and Kate
Caufield.
There was a marriage of a Mchael Foley to Kate CANFIELD in Cook
County on 4/10/1882 cert no 00060831.

There was a death of a Bridget Foley, age 56, 746 W 13th St reported
in the Tribune Official Death Record on May 19, 1900. No obit.

When do you first place Patrick in the US? in Chicago? do you have
an approximate year of birth?

Nan