From: bessinger janice <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Foley & Caulfield
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:08:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All, I am another lurker in Florida. I am looking
for info on Patrick Foley who was married in Chicago
around 1886 to Delia (sorry forgot her name and I am
at work). Patrick may have come from Co. Roscommon
but was definitely born in IReland. His brother,
Michael, was a stonecutter working on the skyscrapers
after the fire. Michael married Kate Caulfield. They
both died before 1900. When Kate died she was living
with her brother, Patrick Caulfield. I found him in
the 1899 voter's registration but can't find him in
any subsequent census. These Caulfield's may also
have been from Co. Roscommon. Anyone have any info on
these Foleys and Caulfields? Thanks, Janice
As I also return to my lurker mode but sure wish I
could come to your lunch and pick some brains.