Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Rita Clubs?
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:28:27 -0400

Ann,

I don't know where my Kane's were from in Ireland, but best guess is County Clare.? They intermarried with Miniter's and Minogue's of Clare, and I note your maiden name in your email.? Maybe yours were not from Clare, but I know Minogue is a familiar name there.?

Susan

Sent: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 8:30 pm

I too am interested in the Surname KANE. My GG grandmother was Bridget Kane
Kennedy and she died in Chicago in January of 1891 or 1892. She was from
Lisdeen, Co. Clare. I don't know anything else about the Kanes unfortunately.

I am sorry I can't go to the luncheon but I have a wedding shower that day.

Thanks,
Ann Minogue Smith