Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Bridget KENNEDY
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:10:34 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2007 8:52:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

KENNEDY, Bridget, mother of Patrick and Annie Kennedy, Mrs. Peter Crot, Mrs.
James Lynch, native of Lisdeen, Co. Clare. Funeral form Sacred Heart Church
to Calvary. Canada and Eastern papers please copy. -Jan. 19, 1891. Posted in
The Chicago Daily News 1878-1902 funeral notices.

Dear Mary,

Thanks so much for posting the obit. That is my GGgrandmother. Mrs. Peter
Crot (Catherine) was my grandmother. I found an unknown cousin online a few
years ago, living in Indiana, daughter of Mrs. James Lynch (Lucy). It was
really exciting meeting her.

I wish I knew more about her. A lot of Kane's are from the east part of
Clare but most of them spell their Kane Keane.

As meantioned before it is heard to research Kane's and Kennedy's because
there were so many of them.

Thanks again! This is great!

Ann