From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Vincent Kanes
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:01:03 -0500

Chicago Tribune Dec 17 1968

KANE
VINCENT T KANE, beloved husband of Isabel K. nee McMahon; fond father
of Sharon; dear brother of Bernadette Agrifolio. Funeral 915am
Thursday, Dec 19, from Olson Funeral Home, 6467-77 N Northwest
highway, to Our Lady of Lourdes church.
Mass 10am. Interment All Saints. Visitation after 7pm Tuesday. 774
3333.

2nd obit

VINCENT KANE

MASS for Vincent Kane, 61, of 6534 Northwest hwy., will be said at
10am in Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, 4640 N Ashland Av. Mr
Kane, who died Sunday, was a vice president of Smith Burris &
Company, investment brokers at 120 S Lasalle. Surviving are his
widow Isabel; a daughter, Sharon and a sister.