Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] IRISH-IN-CHICAGO Kanes
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:37:38 EDT

Nan, thanks so much. That is the obit for MY Francis Kane.

My father was Phillip. Thanks for much for that information. Especially
the name of his daughter. I had not tried to look for his obit before.

Is there a charge for searching at Chicago Tribune? I'm wondering about an
obit for my uncle, Vincent.

I think that Judy and I have decided that there was more than 1 Francis Kane
born in 1905 Chicago. Gee.... big surprise?!? Not!!!

Margaret

:::didn't even make it back to lurk mode, but thinks that she'd better get
to bed before she turns into a pumpkin:::