From: <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Bridget KENNEDY
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:53:56 -0500

Ann,

Thought I'd post anyway in case your already offline.

Not sure if you already have this info..found this obit on ancestry.com

KENNEDY, Bridget, mother of Patrick and Annie Kennedy, Mrs. Peter Crot, Mrs.
James Lynch, native of Lisdeen, Co. Clare. Funeral form Sacred Heart Church
to Calvary. Canada and Eastern papers please copy. -Jan. 19, 1891. Posted in
The Chicago Daily News 1878-1902 funeral notices.

Source title: "Chicago Irish Families, 1875-1925"

[mailto:] On Behalf Of

>My GG grandmother was Bridget Kane Kennedy and she died in Chicago in
January of 1891 or 1892.
She was from Lisdeen, Co. Clare.

This thread: