From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] KANE francis
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:28:05 -0500

Judie and Margaret,

Is this the right family:

I found a Michael and Anna Kane in 1920 with children Francis (@1905)
Vincent, Bernadette, Cornelia and Phillip.
(In 1910 the father in law Cornelius McMahon was living with them.

There was this obit in the chicago Tribune on August 27, 1960:

Francis Kane, dear father of Nora Zermeno; brother of Vincent T;
Phillip H and Bernadette Agrifoglio.
Funeral Saturday Aug 27 at 930 am from Funeral Home, 1732 Wilson ave
at Hermitage, to our Lady of Lourdes.
Mass 10am Interment Mount Carmel.

Judie---no mention of two sons, so maybe this is not the right
Francis Kane?

Nan