From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Ancient Order of Hibernians AOH
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 19:27:19 -0500

No Kerrigan or Lally in Cook County, but this Directory (1884) is
officers only, I think.
Maureen....am I reading it right, officers only?

Has anyone been able to open the 1904 directory? I couldn't get it
to open through the link, and then went to the aoh website and
couldn't get their (1904) website link to open either.

Nan