Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Rita Clubs?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:26:55 EDT

:::emerging from deep lurk mode in central Florida:::

>>>Susan Wrote:

>>>My great aunt Margaret Kane told me before she died that ......

I mostly lurk in the background on this list, but reading this email I found
that I just had to pop my head up out of my gopher hole to say: HI.

Margaret Kane Ward

(And I don't think I'm your married great aunt, since I don't think I'm
dead?!?!?! I remember when I first started doing my Irish family research in the
early 1980's and found that my brother's name -- Michael Kane -- was a dime
a dozen in turn of the century Chicago.)

:::returning to deep lurk mode:::