Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish-In-Chicago luncheons in the future
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:19:49 -0400

Hi Maureen and lunch bunch,

I would very much like to attend one of these lunches. I will be in Chicago on the 16th of Sept. and would hope you all might consider that date for the Sept. luncheon. Thanks and hope you all have a great time on the 22nd.

Alice

Sent: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 2:59 pm
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] July 22 Irish-In-Chicago lunch

Hi gang,

At last count there will be 9 of us for lunch at the Garden Restaurant in
the Art Institute of Chicago.

If there is anyone else who wants to come, please let me know soon so I can
adjust the reservation.
We had a great time during our last lunch. We talked, shared, and laughed
for over 2 hours.

Those of us attending the lunch will be deciding when/where/agendas for
future luncheons, so anyone who would like to attend future lunches, please
send
me your ideas, locations, etc. so we e can consider your ideas.

Maureen N