From: Catherine Sherry <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] July 22 Irish-In-Chicago lunch
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:53:19 -0400

The lunch sounds like much fun. I sure hope to make the next one!

During the lunch, perhaps you could mull over the following conundrum:
During the early 1980's my sister worked on a family tree project for high
school. She knew that our g-g-grandmother had been indentured to a family in
the 1850's. She obtained a copy of the indenturement, but now cannot
remember where she obtained it, but it was not from a family member. Has
anyone else obtained indenturement records in Chicago, and if so, where did
you get them? Thanks!

Cathy