From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] July 22nd lunch
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Pat, I'm in Dublin at the moment actually. Unfortunately I fly back tomorrow morning (July 16) and back to work the next day - yuck!! I'm very sad, what can I say. After 3 weeks though I need to change clothes!! Just kidding, but my wardrobe has been very limited as I only brought a carry-on.
I hope I can make the luncheon. I'm pretty sure I can, but will check my work schedule when I get home tomorrow. Is that a Sunday?? Then I can definitely make it. So put me down if that's okay?? This guesthouse has free internet, so I have finally been able to check my emails.
See you all soon,

Beth

patricia meyers <> wrote:
Hi, I'm back on the list again after changing ISPs. Please add me to the list of those planning to attend the lunch at the Art Institute on July 22nd....

I missed you all....see you soon!

Nan, when is Beth coming back?

Patti