From: patricia meyers <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] July 22nd lunch
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:38:32 -0700 (PDT)

Nan,
I'll find out about Beth's return by contacting Kathy....I know Beth was going to be gone quite a while...at least a month? Wondered if she'd be back in time for our lunch on the 22nd.

Patti

Nan Brennan <> wrote:
Hi Patti,

Glad you're back....been wondering about you.
Beth's trip was pretty opened ended, she didn't have a firm return
date when I last talked to her a few days before she left. She should
have left the 25th. I know tomorrow the 12th she will be in Dublin
meeting with one of my cousins.

Nan