Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Lookup Offer
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:22:03 -0400

Dear Diane,

If you have time, please look up the following marriage: Alexander McClelland to Mary Burns, in Chicago, probably on 11 Nov 1880.

This is such a generous offer. Thank you so very much!

Alice

Sent: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:22 pm
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Lookup Offer

I'm going to the Schaumburg Family History Center tomorrow morning (once I
call to make sure it's open, about 9). I'd be happy to do some marriage lookups
if people can give me specific information. This FHC has indexes from 1864
through 1905. I would need full name (both bride and groom would help if one
name
is very common), approximate year (the number of requests I get will affect
how many years I have time to look up, as each year is on a separate roll), and
the place, preferably parish or Poor Law Union, not just county.

Diane </HTML>