Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Lookup Offer
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:15:39 EDT

Diane,

I have 2 requests but probably not enough information to help you. If you
find something on them during your searches - great.

William Connell b Ireland-m 9 Feb 1834 in Inchigeelagh County Cork, Ireland
- d Ireland.e Spouse: Nora Hallaghan or Hallihan - no information on her at
all.
They were the parents of my great grandfather - Michael Connell b 28 Mar
1844 Queenstown, Ireland. Michael was married in Iowa in 1868. I'm sure he
must have had some siblings but can't find anything on him or his parents.

Edmund Carey married Mary Mahoney in Ireland - no other information. They
were the parents of my great grandmother Margaret Carey(married to Michael
Connell in Iowa 1868) b 9 Aug 1849 Killarney, County Kerry, Ireland

I realize there isn't enough information to know where to search but maybe
you would come across these names while you're doing your other searches.
Appreciate your kind offer. Thank you - Karen J Richman