From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Lookup Offer
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 22:20:32 -0500

Bill,
I don't know if this will help, but here on the O'Tooles inCo Dublin
in Griffiths Valuation:
The dates of the valuation in this part of Dublin Co however are
earlier (1849 -1854) than you 1864 focus.
Nan

All of the following are Dublin Co:

Robert O'Toole, Blackrock (Newton), Monkstown Parish (Back Road
J.P. O'Toole, Dunleary, Monkstown (York St, St Mary's College Airhill
& Airhill House)
John O'Toole, Rathgar, Rathfarnham Parish (Old Rathgar Rd)
Patrick O'Toole, St James Parish (Quirks Lane)
John M. O'Toole, Hawkins St, St Mark Parish
Bridget O'Toole, Capel Street, St Mary Parish
Timothy O'Toole, St Michan Parish (Charles St intersects Pill Lane)
Esther O'Toole, St Peter Parish
Jane O'Toole, Baggotrath,E, St Peter Parish (Wellington Road)
Charles O'Toole, Clanbrassil St, St Peter Parish (Garden Terrace)
? O'Toole, Harcourt Rd, St Peter Parish
Timothy O'Toole, Kevin St Lower, St Peter Parish
James J O'Toole, Stephens Green West, St Peter's Parish

St Peter Parish is PLU: Dublin South

Co Wicklow (1854)
Jeremiah, Ballykine Parish, Aughrim Lower
Patrick, Ballykine Parish, Aughrim Lower
Timothy, Carnew Parish, Carnew Townland
Garrett, Redcross Townland, Redcross Parish, Redcross Village

Dublin City Census 1851(no ages or family given just address)
(these are just James, Johns and Josephs)

St Bridget Parish, South of Liffey River

Jas.
4 Connor's Row, Castle Market
Jno
6 Golden Lane,

St Luke's Parish South of the Liffey River
Jno
81 Coombe Lower

StMark's Parish South of the LIffey River
Jno
13 Hawkin's St

St Peter's Parish
Joseph