From: Robert Mulvihill <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Lookup Offer
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:43:16 -0700 (PDT)

Diane,

Thanks for the info. I'll try the Cook County List. I've been having trouble locating the right parish. Again thanks. Bob

wrote:
Sorry, Bob--I should have been clearer. I'm doing lookups in the Irish civil
records. I checked the Illinois index for you but didn't see that marriage.
However, I suspect state civil records that far back are far from complete. You
might post a request on the Cook County list, especially if you know where in
Chicago they lived, and someone might be able to steer you to the right
parish. You might have better luck with church records.

Diane