Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Lookup Offer
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:22:24 EDT

I'm going to the Schaumburg Family History Center tomorrow morning (once I
call to make sure it's open, about 9). I'd be happy to do some marriage lookups
if people can give me specific information. This FHC has indexes from 1864
through 1905. I would need full name (both bride and groom would help if one name
is very common), approximate year (the number of requests I get will affect
how many years I have time to look up, as each year is on a separate roll), and
the place, preferably parish or Poor Law Union, not just county.

Diane </HTML>

This thread: