From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] 1901 and 1911 Irish Censuses
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:23:48 -0700 (PDT)

Here's the notice I received from the Co. Clare lilst.

The first phase of the project, Dublin City and County
1911, is to be launched in Autumn 2007. We had hoped to launch
earlier, but rapidly changing technology has meant that we are
revising the architecture of the site, and this will lead to
a small delay.

Judie Mason
Chicago

wrote:
Just in case you haven't heard about this --------

I have just received an email on the Wexford list advising the imminent
access of the actual pages of the 1901 and 1911 Irish Censuses. The project will
be accessible in stages beginning Autumn 2007. There will be no charge for
access or use.

See: _http://www.nationalarchives.ie/contactus/census.html_
(http://www.nationalarchives.ie/contactus/census.html)

Maureen N