Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] More Thoughts on Project Idea
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:31:37 EDT

If those on the list would be willing to check with their closest Family
Library location for available Irish films, I will be happy to compile the
information into a single Word document and forward that document to all on the
list who want it. When the list I compile is complete, I will email the list
to advise that the list is available. Please do not send me any emails to
request the list in advance. If the list is complete before the 22nd of July,
I will bring copies for all attending the luncheon.

1/ Let the list know if you are volunteering for a certain location(s) - so
we don't duplicate efforts.

2/ Include in your email to the list - the film title and description of
info (if necessary) plus the film number.
Also - if the film is not on permanent loan - until what date it is
there.

Maureen N