Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] More Thoughts on Project Idea
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:09:08 EDT

Diane - and all,

You mentioned you did not know what films Naperville had because that would
be a hike for you. I can definitely understand that. I live in the SW
suburbs. Many live in the S and SW suburbs and the SW side. Schaumburg and
Wilmette are quite a hike for us. There is also a library in Orland Park, my guess
is that they probably are sparse on the info we need, but I don't know.
There is another location in Chicago Heights. All locations probably have some
of the records we need - some have more info than others.

I am suggesting we take one step back, and find out which locations have
which records already, and share this information with the list. Then we can go
from there to determine how much money we really want to spend (if any) and
how useful will it be to spend this money. Maybe it will. Maybe it won't.
Once we know what is already available and where, we can make a better
determination.

I have never been to the Orland Park location, but I will be happy to go
there and find out what films they have.

What does everyone think?

Maureen N