From: Catherine Sherry <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Birth-Death Indexes
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:46:14 -0400

Dear Judie,

Thank you for offering to share information. However, Sherry is actually my
married name. The last name was Sherotsky, but my father-in-law changed the
name to Sherry when he was a young man.

I am looking for information on Howley or Hawley family of Mayo. My Ryan
family is also from Mayo if anyone wants to share info.

Happy Independence Day!

Cathy