From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Birth-Death Indexes
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:58:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cathy,

Don't have any Ryan information, but do have some Sherry records connected to my Co. Clare/Chicago Rohen (Rohan/Roughan) family. John Rohen, my gr grandfather, was a teamster and had some Sherrys working for him and Godparents to some children. I'll share whatever info I have if you're interested.

Judie Mason
Chicago

Catherine Sherry <> wrote:
Will,

I'd be interested in exploring the subject of that photo. My paternal
grandmother was a Ryan. Can we exchange some information to determine
whether it might be the same family?

Cathy Sherry

--

Go Cats!