From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Project Idea
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 23:34:08 -0500

Hi Diane,

I think your idea of expanding the number of films available locally
is a good one.

Are you talking about buying the films and donating them to a local
FHC center?
Or donating them somewhere else...possibly the library at IAHC?

How many index films are there? How much would they cost? Where
would we put them?
Which ones would we acquire and how would we decide that?

As I said I think this idea is a good one, but I wonder if a venture
of this type should include other groups and organizations.
A joint effort. I think we should give more thought and discussion
to this idea.

How are the index films organized? Chronologically? County?

Where are you Diane----northside or southside?
Sorry you can't make the next meeting. What location and venue (in
the future) might be one that you would attend?

Nan

All Listers:

Just a thought......would a future meeting at IAHC (northside) in
conjunction with their genealogy meeting be of interest?
I think we could figure out the food without much problem. Their
next two meetings are Sunday July 29 and