Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Irish American Heritage Society Library
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 18:46:32 -0400

Hi,
How would someone who doesn't live in Chicago access the info provided to the library?
Thanks.
Barbara
Edmonds, WA

Sent: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:06 pm

At our first meeting I recall that someone stated that the Irish
American Heritage Society Library was not accepting genealogical data
for incorporation into their library.

At a genealogical open house at the Arlington Heights Public Library,
Brian Donavon stated that the library would accept and make available
genealogical research data contributed to them.

At a subsequent genealogical meeting at the Irish American Heritage
Society Brian accepted research data to be made available in the
library.

My contributation was in a three ring binder, but I understand that
other modes of communicating data would also be acceptable.

Jack