Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] access to newspaper article
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:49:39 -0400

Dear Listers:

Do any of you have access to GenealogyBank.com? I found the reference below to an article in a paper called Inter Ocean published in Chicago on February 27, 1878 that I would love to read. My great grandfather, Robert Alexander McClelland, graduated from Rush Medical College in 1878 and this article came up when I did a search. The title and date are listed below. If any of you can help me, I would be very grateful. Thanks!

Alice Roche ()

Sons of Esculapius. Graduating Exercises of the Rush Medical College at Jefferson Park Church

Date: February 27, 1878

Location:?Illinois

Paper:?Inter Ocean

Article?type:?