From: JEWEL BROWN <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Military Records Free Trial
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 07:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, My Uncle was wounded in WWII at Normandy. My question is are there any list of wounded soldiers during WWII? Thank You, Jewel

Nan Brennan <> wrote: Karen,

I noticed in the past that one or two of my Iowa relatives were
listed as signed on in other states where they didn't live.
I don't know how to explain that. Could it be that their final
enlistment papers were finalized after they were on base in Oregon?

I doubt if you are doing anything wrong.....most likely the digital
database, being newly processed and updated, is both incomplete and
many errors. I would encourage you to write Ancestry on the error
you did find. It can't do any harm either to tell them the names of
the ones that are missing.

I'd be happy to do a backup/second look for you checking variant
spellings etc, so just give me names etc.
You might want to do that first.

Nan