From: <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Military Records Free Trial
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 01:07:40 -0500

Karen,

Yes, please post the names, etc of those you are having trouble locating.
Those of us with Ancestry subscriptions can look them up at our leisure.

Please include any/all spellings, dates, towns, etc that you feel will help
us in the search. Then we can also connect you to other sites that may help
you.

-Mary

********************************
[mailto:] On Behalf Of

Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Military Records Free Trial

>I have been trying to find information in the military records for 10
people
(WWII-Korea-Vietnam).

>Any help or suggestions on what's loaded in the newly released military
files would be appreciated or what am I doing wrong?. I'm trying to get
this done by 6/6 during the free period.
Thanks - Karen (mailto:)

This thread: