From: Audrey Kanavel <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Mary Stapleton (1853 Rockford,IL to about 1821, Chica...
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks so much for your help. Appreciate knowing about Molly and would have used her by now if I had known of her.

I did look up the death records on the IL database and eliminated one in 1929 or 30 (believe it was), and have been waiting for an obit check on the 1925 one. Have been trying to eliminate them one by one as I didn't want to order death certificates that were unnecessary. Have been waiting a couple of weeks for the obit check and if I don't hear soon, I will definitely contact Molly and have her do them for me.

Audrey

wrote:
In a message dated 5/31/2007 6:51:33 PM Central Daylight Time,