From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Town of Lake Directories, 1885-1889
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 02:33:57 -0500

Thank you for this information on the the Cook County and Lake
Divisions, but also for the information on the
Lawrence J. Gutter Collection at Daley Library. I knew nothing about
it. This is an amazing historical collection.

For anyone else unfamiliar with this, here is the link to the
Chicagoana collection:
http://www.uic.edu/depts/lib/specialcoll/scrarebooks.shtml