From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] One Day to Research in Chi
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 23:52:52 -0500

Bonnie,

Thank you for the very useful information.
I have a couple of questions:

Are any of the Chicago Daily News obits indexed?
or did you have a date of death to start with on specific named
relatives?

How are the Circuit Courts records indexed? Chronological?
Alphabetical?
Are their separate indices for type of legal action, ie, divorce,
probate, guardianship, etc?

I have a Tribune notice from 1910 of a divorce hearing (and both
parties names)
How would I find that in the Circuit Court records?

Thanks again,

Nan