From: "Carmen DiGiacomo" <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] "irish trivia" plainfield illinois
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 21:49:23 -0400

Nancy, I traveled through 23 counties in the Republic and N. Ireland. I do
photgraphy so I cover a lot of territory and clocked over 4,000 kilometers
this trip.

No ancestor hunting but we did visit my wifes third cousins on the
Reardon/Hanley tree that we found on our first trip over in 1996. Also saw
Janet Crawford from this list in Tipperary Town while there.

Carmen-Pittsburgh