From: Beth Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Maurice Poter/Potter Children's Hospital inChicago c. 1900
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

I just did a Google search and came up with 30 hits. Try searching like this:

"maurice porter" +hospital +chicago

be sure and put the quotes around maurice porter and make sure there is a space between the quotes and the plus sign and a space between hospital and the next plus sign.

Beth

Beth Walsh <> wrote:
Okay Judie I found some more!
It was actually named Maurice Porter Memorial Children's Hospital at 606 W Fullerton Ave. There are articles pertaining to activities held there (seemingly mostly at Christmas time) in the Chicago Tribune Historical Archives thru CPL.

Beth

Judith Mason wrote:
Hello List,

Is there anyone who knows anything about this Chicago children's hospital that was located at 606 W. Fullerton Ave. (pre 1909 numbering). I did a google search, but came up with nothing.

Thanks for any information.

Judie Mason
Chiicago IL