From: Judith Mason <>
Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] DOLAN
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 22:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

At the 11/27/1832 Co. Clare marriage of my gr gr grandmother, Elizabeth DOLAN to Michael Rohan, a witness was Geoffrey DOLAN. This marriage took place in the ecclesiastical Parish of Parteen/Meelick (formerly included the civil parishes of St. Patricks, St. Munchins and Killeely). I don't find any record for Geoffrey DOLAN until an entry in the 1855 Griffith's Valuation showing a Geoffrey DOLAN in the parish of Taghmon, Co. Westmeath

On March 1, 1824, I have Richard DOLAN married to Hanor Canty in the same parish as Elizabeth DOLAN. The next record for Richard DOLAN is in the 1855 Griffith's Valuation in the parish of Killeely, Co. Limerick.

Would like to hear from anyone with any information pertaining to Richard and Geoffrey DOLAN.

Judie Mason
Chicago IL

This thread: