Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Masons in Chicago
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 22:42:24 -0400

Thanks, Nan, for your response.? Using Google I found a book, 1897 Biographies of Illinois Freemasons, on ebay. I'm trying to find a copy at a library. I've also sent an email to the Grand Lodge of Illinois asking for guidance. If I learn anything about how to find info. of Masons in Illinois, I'll share it with the list.
Alice