From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Help with McDowell's?
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 03:22:57 -0500

Barbara,

I am sorry that I wasn't clear in what I wrote:
You know Eliza was in Mamakating in 1880 and was widowed.
I'm suggesting that maybe Robert Sr died in Mamakating.
Have you tried to find a death certificate for Robert in Mamakating?
There were a lot of McDowells there in 1870, too.

Listers.....could we have some input on obtaining "recent" 1981 Cook
County death certificates?
I thought it was only birth certs that were restricted?

Nan