Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Christ (Episcopal) Church in 1897 and the Masonsin Chicago
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 01:37:38 -0400

Dear Listers,

Christ Church at 24th and Michigan Blvd was mentioned in my great great grandfather's obituary in 1897.? Would any of you know if that church still exists and if so, what the address is? Also, "Masonic services" were held at the house according to the obit. I remember hearing that he was very involved in the Masons. Does anyone know if any records are available re: Masons in Chicago? Thanks!

Alice Roche