Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Help with McDowell's?
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:40:07 -0400

Hi Nan,
No I didn't get Ada's death certificate.  I didn't think you could get them from that year.  Or Robert's either.  Can these be obtained?  I didn't see it on-line for Chicago.
There wasn't any family in Sullivan County after 1910.  But that was a good idea.
I've e-mailed marvin about his listing and hope he replies.
This family doesn't want to be found very easily.
Thanks so much for your help.
:-) Barbara