From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Help with McDowell's?
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 03:05:06 -0500

Barbara,
I couldn't find any obits in the Tribune on anyone in this family.

Regarding Robert Sr, did you try to track down a death cert in
Sullivan Co NY?
.
Did you get the death cert on Ada?

Someone has a Knock Family Tree with a Neil McDowell, father William
McDowell.
That person's email is

A 1953 local paper in Chicago (The Daily Herald) had a snippet: "Mrs
Neil McDowell of Los Angeles was guest of honor
at a luncheon given Saturday by the Cosbys.

Nan