Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Visitation
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:06:24 EDT

This is for Jack...I don't think I have his email and he may not still be
getting emails from this list as he was having problems with getting them...

ANYWAY! If someone could get this message to him...

I received the publication from the Sinsinawa Dominicans and there were
photos in there which I will bring to the next luncheon...July?....Visitation's
Alumnae Assn attended their annual luncheon for 2006 in September...the 24th to
be exact...at Gaelic Park.

Jack, you might like to contact the Park to see if they have a date for the
next luncheon. Most alumnae meet at the same time every year.

Patti