From: <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] diocese
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:19:04 -0500

Here's another obit for the same person, just a bit more info.

1960-01-21 Chicago Tribune (IL)

John S. Clark, beloved husband of Ita, nee Kennedy; dear father of John S.
Jr., William G., Don D.; fond brother of Frank, Mae Fitzmaurice, Annie Edie,
Alice Garry, Lilly Ash, and the late William. At funeral home, 238 S. Cicero
avenue, at Jackson boulevard. Funeral Friday, 9:30 a.m., to Resurrection
church. Mass 10 a.m. Interment Calvary. Please omit flowers. AUstin 7-1000.
Record Number: 19600121dn011