From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Ancestry newspapers.
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 10:53:29 -0500

I don't like it when people disappear, I have two of my own like that!

Nancy, you find the newspapers under the third tab, "Stories and
Publications" on the main search page.
I find the newspaper articles on Ancestry somewhat difficult to find,
I haven't figured out good search strategy when I don't have very
many particulars. When I am looking for something specific, say a
marriage or obit on a specific name on a specific date or even in a
reasonable date span, I can find things, but when I am doing less
specific searching I'm still fumbling with it.

Input from the list on this subject would be most welcome!

Nan