Subject: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] free 3 day access to Ancestry.com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 09:18:00 EDT

Yesterday I got into a free 3 day access to all the Ancestry.com databases.
I have been like an express train on their site looking for everyone I can
think of in my family.

I just went into Ancestry.com and went directly to a search and entered
after inputting my search names. When the site gave me prices for subscriptions,
I looked around the page and found a 3 day free access offer and signed up
for the 3 day free access - no credit card was needed.

I do not know how long this free access will last. If you all want to try
it, my suggestion is to do it soon.

Maureen N