From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Enright's Schlorf
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 04:23:50 -0500

Hi Patrick,

I sent you an image of a Chicago marriage notice for a Nancy G.
Enright, dau of Michael J. Enright, to Daniel K. Schlorf.
The notice (wih a picture) appeared in the Suburanite Economist on
Jan 1, 1958. I accessed it thru Ancestry.com Newspapers.
The father of the bride, MIchael J. Enright, would probably be too
young to be your uncle, but possibly your uncles's son?

Does anyone on the list have any information on this Enright family?
In 1958 they lived at 1445 N Menard. She was married in St Angela's
Parish.
Her husband, Daniel K. Schorf's father was Kenneth Schlorf and they
lived at 201 N Austin.
Maid of honor was Betty Enright, bridesmaid Bonnie Schlorf, flower
girl Maureen Baldwin of 129 N Menard.

I have nothing to connect this to Patrick's uncle, except that it's a
record of a Michael Enright in Chicago.

Nan