From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Enright's
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 01:44:13 -0500

Hello again Patrick,

When I was checking Enrights in the census I was surprised your
Richard did not come up in the Ancestry index when I was searching
Enrights born Ireland in the 1930 US census.

Well that surprised me, because I knew he was with your family in
the Bronx in 1930, I had seen the census image.
So I removed "birthplace Ireland" from the Ancestry search, and there
he was.

With this "error" in mind, did you look at all Michael Enrights, or
did you, too, search born Ireland?

Nan

P.S. I rechecked the Chicago Tribune, couldn't find an obit.