From: Nan Brennan <>
Subject: Re: [IRISH-IN-CHICAGO] Enright's
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:15:44 -0500

Patrick,

Does Michael's birth certificate give a middle name?
Do you know the order of the ages of the sons? Michael, Richard,
Patrick, John?
Is your only clue to Michael's being in Chicago that 1911 immigration
date?
Did any of the Collopy family come over?
Do you know if any of the siblings that stayed in Ireland came for a
visit ever?
Do you have an obit on Richard? Did it say anything about Michael?
Do you have your father's obit? Does it say anthing about Michael or
any of the other siblings?

Nan